Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nick D'Annunzio Celebrates his Birthday at Cafeina in Wynwood...Cowboy Style!!!

Dressing up for a themed party is always a good thing! On Saturday, August 6th, Nick D'Annunzio [pictured on the right], Partner of Tara Ink, celebrated his birthday at Cafeina Wynwood Lounge with a full blown cowboy themed party that included bull rides, haystacks and harlots. In lieu of gifts, guests were given the opportunity to donate to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Florida. This is one of my favorite local charities so make sure you check out their website to learn about the organization's mission. During last night's festivities, I definitely ran into familiar faces like Miami's hottest diva, Miss Elaine Lancaster (pictured on the left). Did I mention I had the chance to ride the mechanical bull at the party? It was my first time riding a bull and it was super fun. One word of advice: whatever you do...always hold on tight! Cheers to a fabulous party and to all the beautiful people who came out to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation of South Florida. Happy birthday NICK!

Above: News Anchor Belkys Nerey and Louis Aguirre, Anchor of Deco Drive, attended Nick's birthday party at Cafeina Wynwood Lounge. They are so sweet and talented!

Above Left: My friends Gino Campodonico and Joseph A. Quinones enjoying the party. Above Right: I told you I rode the bull...YEEHAW!

Above: My lovely friends and I resting on a stack of hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment