Monday, August 1, 2011

Miami is buzzing about "Cirque Éloize iD"

Sazoneros! Have you missed me? After covering this year's Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami, I decided to take a small hiatus. I'm officially back and I've been sifting through all of Miami's coolest upcoming events for you. What did I discover? August is kind of a big deal in Miami's social calendar. Today is the first day of Miami Spice and lets not forget that Miami Spa Month runs till August 31st. What is everyone buzzing about lately? I keep hearing positive reviews for Cirque Eloize iD which is currently being performed at the Adrienne Arsht Center. Created in collaboration with Cirque du Soleil, Cirque Éloize iD will take you on a fun journey through the heart of a city. The performance features acrobats, break dancers, contortionists and a fearless stunt biker. Every cirque show I've attended is truly breathtaking so make sure you check out this modern-day circus. Think rock, hip-hop, and electronica mixed with a fresh twist on West Side Story. For all of the details, visit the Adrienne Arsht Center website. Enjoy the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment